Tuesday, September 15, 2015

NT75 Day 9: Galatians 4-6 - Known by God

As I read this morning, this is the part that is both crazy good and devastating.  "But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God..."

Known by God.

This is something like it.  Let's pretend I met the President one day.  Now I can say I know him.  But what if every so often the phone rang and I heard, "Please hold for the President," then we chatted about golf, life, kids, and the Euro.

That's "I know him" vs. "He knows me."

Known by God.

All of my foibles.  All of my problems.  All of my inclinations.  All of my desires.  All of my perspectives, patterns, and problems.  Every worry.  Every confidence.  Every moment of pride and every moment of humility.

All the good.  All the bad.

Known by God.

And still loved.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment