Part 4 – Worship: How
Matthew 28.18-20: rationale for all we do, resources we draw from
Worship is our response to God, giving Him our allegiance, affection, and action.
True Worship happens in a relationship with God.
- We are sought and saved to worship Him.
- The Gospel leads us into relationship with God.
True Worship happens in Spirit and Truth
- I say true things about God
- I say true things to God
- I delight in His passion for me.
- I express the passion in me for Him
- Bodily Response
1. What if I don’t like to sing, don’t like the music, etc.?
2. What if I’m not all that passionate about Him?
3. What if I don’t feel like it?