Part 1 – The Nations
Matthew 28.18-20: rationale for all we do, resources we draw from
Blessed to Bless
- Most ask for God’s blessing and favor to increase our comfort, heighten our security, and solidify our identity.
- The psalmist asked so that God would be known.
- Our involvement as a church:
o 8% to CP – approximately $59,000
o 2% to GBA – approximately $15,000
o 2% to HPBC efforts
Witness for Worship
- We don’t just want God to be seen – we want Him to be worshipped.
- God saves and satisfies, and worship is the outcome.
Mission is Mandatory
- Jesus propels us outward to the world.
- Our participation is simply not optional.
Objection: we have lost people here!
Objection: I can’t do that!
Objection: I don’t have the resources!