Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blowing your nose in the car

He was blowing his nose in the back seat.

The only problem was he didn't have a Kleenex, a piece of paper, a paper towel, a cloth, a handkerchief, or anything else.  He had his hands.  They were working for him.

Me:  Please don't blow your nose in the car when you don't have anything to blow it into.

Ninja:  I'm using my hands.

Me:  But you don't have anywhere to put it.

Ninja:  I'm using my mouth.

Queen:  *gag* *almost puke* *gag*

Me:  *headshake*

But no, I've never been guilty of intaking things that weren't good for me and doing so willingly and against common sense.  No, not me.  I've never watched too much TV, spent too much time in front of my laptop, overeaten at the buffet, listened to music or talk shows that do my soul more harm than good, dwelt on a thought that I should've taken captive, or kept a relationship I should've let go.  No not me.

I've never been guilty of doing that.  But I might know some people who have.

But that's just me thinking thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment