Monday, February 14, 2011

A Tribute to My Valentine

I love my wife.

If you're reading this blog, there's a good chance you love my wife too.  Some of you have spent significant time together, others know us through the adoption process, and others because of ministry.  No matter the reason, thanks for indulging me on my Valentine's tribute to her.

I love her because I can always trust her to do the right thing.  We've done some hard things in marriage, faced down some tough decisions and situations.  We're still together, still love one another, and still genuinely like one another.

I love her because she has this really tender way of looking at me.

I love her because of how creative she is, clearly seen in her photography skills at her website.  But she's creative in a lot of other ways too.

I love her because she has great ideas and we have great conversations because of them.

I love her because she consistently looks out for our family.  She's a great mother to our three.  You can follow some of the insanity that is our life at her blog.

I love her because she loves Jesus.  A lot.

I love her because I know her.  And she's worth knowing.

I love you, Ginny.  Happy Valentine's Day.

me

No comments:

Post a Comment