Friday, August 6, 2010

Little things...

Here are some little things I'm grateful for this morning.  All of these come from the Giver of Good Gifts.  And you're welcome to join me in the worship...

  • The smell of ground coffee as it starts to brew
  • Duct tape
  • Air-conditioning
  • Lawn chairs which let me sit outside and watch kids play
  • The way a kid smiles when he "surprises" you ("BOO!" *grin*)
  • Fridays off
  • The way my wife says, "I love you"
  • Skype
  • Just the right time for a conversation
All of those have happened in the past 12 hours or so.  How about you?  What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. How baby Jack clung to me this morning when I picked him up from his crib
    Eating scrambled eggs and bacon as a family on C's day off
    Brothers giggling together
    A husband that knows my sanity level has been reached and has given me the day off
    Sitting on the porch in the early morning hours when just the birds and sun are up

    ReplyDelete