Today is about 10 plagues, 10 deities, and the 1 God who is truly God.
Each of the plagues attacked a specific Egyptian deity, showing how powerless that god was and how powerful the True God is.
- Nile into blood - against Hapi, the god of the Nile
- Frogs - against Heqt, the goddess of fertility and water
- Gnats - against Geb, the god of the earth
- Flies - against Kheper, the god of creation
- Livestock - against Apis, their bull god (whom, no doubt, the Hebrews copied in the wilderness when Moses was on the mountain)
- Boils - against Isis, the goddess of healing
- Hail - against Nut, the god of the sky
- Locusts - against Seth, the god of crops
- Darkness - against Ra, the sun god
- Death of Firstborn - against Pharaoh himself, the god of the people of Egypt
Against them all, God is above them all.