Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Three things that bother me - #1

Here's something that bothers me.  See if you recognize it in your life.

When you think and/or know you're supposed to do something, don't do it (for any number of reasons, be they good or bad), and then God makes it happen in a way that reminds you that He's still in charge and you should've listened and done what He said to do.

Ever had that happen?

A brief personal example:  a couple of weeks ago, I was thinking how crazy our life had been and how I needed to take a day and slow down for the good of my soul.  Ends up, last week I spent a couple of days basically in bed.  Hmm.

So I encourage you that if you know you need to do something, do it!  Our delayed obedience is our disobedience.

But that's just me thinking thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment