Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday's Post: A little late

Well, so today I'm posting on a Monday and it's way later than I normally post and there's good reason for all of it.  Let me explain.

I'm currently typing on very little sleep after catching the red-eye in from San Francisco this morning.  The Queen and I led a marriage conference for our good friends, where the husband serves on staff as the Family Pastor of Bridges Community Church.  It was amazing.

The Queen and I learned a lot about prepping this much material together.  Not only was the material itself a good challenge for us, so was the process.  When you're talking about prioritizing your spouse, it's hard not to figure out how you measure up to what you'll be saying.  And the process of forming those things into cogent thought also revealed some significant communication deficits that I have.  Good stuff all the way around.

I encourage all of you married types to take a moment and think about how you prioritize your spouse.  And then, so as not to get overwhelmed, take just ONE thing and implement it this week.

I think you'll be amazed at how your marriage can grow.

But that's just me thinking thoughts...

P.S.  Welcome to post #601.  Thanks for reading along and letting me process and prod out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment