Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to my little girl


My little girl turns 5 today.  She's been a part of my life for 2 1/2 years now and it's impossible to imagine life without her.

She is so much a part of not only my life but our family, knit into it just as we prayed for years.

She's got a great little giggle, especially when I tickle her.

She's tough, enduring three surgeries so far.  She'll spend her 5th birthday with her arm in a cast and a bandage on her leg from her latest one.

She's smart and funny.

She's a joy.

She's opinionated and fiesty, just like her mom.  I call it spicy.  (And I like my girls like that!)


She says "sawl" instead of saw.  Super-cute.


And she melts my heart when she calls me daddy.


Happy birthday to my Peanut.  Daddy loves you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment