Six Feet Away
How could Jesus say that?
- Any guilty man deserves punishment, not forgiveness.
- The measure of the offense is determined by the value of the offended.
- Jesus makes an offering for sin, absorbing and satisfying God’s wrath.
- His propitiation leaves only God’s favor toward us.
Why would Jesus do that?
- He desires to show grace to you.
- He loves you and wants you to know Him.
What do we do with that?
- Trust Jesus.
- Component 1: Comprehension
- Component 2: Conviction
- Component 3: Commitment