- The events of Easter were no surprise to God.
- They had to happen because we are separated from God.
- They had to happen because someone had to pay for sin.
- They had to happen because He loves us and wants life for us.
- Objection: He didn’t die.
- Objection: His disciples stole the body.
- Objection: The authorities hid the body.
- Objection: The women went to wrong tomb.
- Objection: The Bible isn’t trustworthy.
- It lets us in on His getting out.
- It keeps us from confusion on Jesus’ identity and message.
- It helps us determine whether we’re fans or followers.