Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sermon Notes from Sunday 3.18.12

Here are today's sermon notes from today's sermon in the series Tree of Life.  To get the sermon audio and these notes in PDF, visit sermons.heritagepark.org.  You can also get the sermon audio on iTunes via our podcast.


Tree of Life
Part 7 – And then there was Silence
Isaiah 50.10

What is happening?

Act 1:  The people rebuild the temple and anticipate God’s arrival.

Act 2:  400+ years of silence.

Act 3:  John the Baptist announces the availability of God’s Kingdom.

What does it mean?

God is at work, even in the midst of silence.

Am I rightly oriented toward God in my heart?

Am I rightly related to God in my actions?

Am I rightly postured for God to speak and move?

What would I consider Good News?

No comments:

Post a Comment