Secrets of the Kingdom
- It is hidden and secret because it works within.
- It works within but always becomes visible in lives.
- It doesn’t come in force, popularity, or tradition.
- It’s often hidden from sight but still very real.
- It’s both unexplainable and unearned, but still natural.
- The harvest happens when it is ready.
- Its promise is stunning – the rich get richer.
- Hearing and obeying is the path to greater revelation. (John 14.21)
- Some deny obedience – not taking the step they know they should.
- Some delay obedience – not responding when called.
- Some obey and grow into people who bless others.