Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful (2 of 3)

I'm so grateful for my kids.

They really are heirlooms from God, arrows to be sent out (Ps. 127).

They drive me nuts sometimes.  But in some ways that makes me more grateful, because I know God is using it to help make me more like Jesus.  Also, I am more grateful for my own parents who put up with all my ballyhooing, shenanigans, and stupid immaturity wrapped in a self-determinative, independent shell.

The Bear is a caring little guy, can be very thoughtful, and has a tremendous drive to serve.

The Ninja is tender, but a warrior, and can find the joy of life in the smallest thing.

The Peanut is aware, perceptive, and has the spirit of a survivor.

All of them have infectious laughs that I get to hear often.  They all enjoy being around me for some reason.  And I'm a blessed dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment