Part 7 – Family Toxins
Healthy families produce fruit that lasts.
- The disposition of our hearts toward our children matters.
- What is your level of affection for each of your kids and what is its expression?
- Do you appreciate each of your children’s unique gifts, abilities, and aspirations?
- Do you enjoy time spent with each of your kids?
- The birthright was a sacred and special privilege given to the firstborn.
- Instant gratification is rarely gratifying.
- Jacob passed on every opportunity to do the right thing.
- You cannot ask God’s blessing on something that you refuse to do God’s way.
- It’s hard to repent of deceit because it is so ensnaring.
- Only what’s in front of me is real.
- Once something is done it cannot be undone.
- When we remain passive, we may avoid conflict.
- When we remain passive, it is rarely the path to family health.
The result of the build up of toxins is fracture in the family.