Part 6 – Ready to Grow
- Biblical salvation has several components – it is more than forgiveness.
- Biblical salvation has two major spheres: legal and relational.
Why Work it Out?
- The project of the renovation my life is not complete nor should it be stagnant.
- We participate with Christ to work out what He has worked in us.
- Grace is never opposed to our effort but our entitlement.
How is it Worked Out?
- Relying on God’s initiative, direction, motivation, and energy.
- Living by faith in God’s promises and in obedience to His precepts.
- Taking up practices of spiritual disciplines that God uses to transform us.
- Walking in perseverance during the everyday and extraordinary trials of life.
What are the Outcomes?
- Greater desire for and actualized obedience.
- Greater perspective and unity.
- Greater pursuit of purity.
- Greater witness in word and deed.
- Greater willingness to sacrifice.