Monday, August 18, 2014

Quick Update and Prayer Requests

Thanks for praying along with us.  Maggie seems to be getting better and better, though certainly it's a process (and sometimes a slow one).  I think in some strange combination of my medical ignorance and my natural inclination toward optimism, I was hoping we'd stun the docs with the pace of recovery.

Looks like I'm going to have to settle for stunning the docs with the fact of recovery, just not its pace. I'll be grateful for the former.  That she's recovering at all is a testimony to God's power in little bodies, medically attested to by docs who have seen her and never thought they'd see her in as good a shape as she's in.

We have a medical conference with everyone on Wednesday.  That's the big prayer request for the week.  We want good information, a solid plan, clear communication, and so forth.

Ongoing prayers for her white blood cell count and left-side recovery are always appreciated.  Thank you for walking with us, not giving up, and staying in the fight for our girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment